Supply chain finance, or supplier financing, is a is a lending tool that has proven beneficial for businesses with strong balance sheets. However it is a technique that faces heightened regulatory scrutiny since some businesses rely on it to conceal their financial health.
This whitepaper intends to explore the current regulatory status of the global industry as well as the Asian markets, and the crucial elements that one should be aware of before launching supply chain financing programs.
What you will discover:
- Common pitfalls of supply chain finance programs
- Regulatory variables that impact the launch of SCF
- Overview of Asia’s SCF laws and policies
- Current global outlook of banking regulations
- Neo Ban Seng, Founder & CEO – KAPPS Consulting